Trust the process // respect your work.
Turning in your work:
1. Use proper MLA Format. Example work below.
2.Proper heading for MLA:
(Top Left Aligned) Example:
Name Harry Potter
Teacher Ms. LeWarne
Class Literacy 1st Period
Date 23 Aug. 2016
Professional Email Etiquette:
1. Include a clear, relevant subject in the subject box so your reader knows what the e-mail is about. For example:
2. In the message box, address the recipient before you begin the body of your e-mail. For example:
3. Use complete sentences with proper conventions (spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization) throughout your e-mail.
4. Close the e-mail (closing, signature, etc.). For example: